Monday, November 14, 2011

Nes Flashback: Dr Mario. Its just not Tetris enough



 I'm gonna try not to rant on and on for ever about this game.  As you may have been able to tell from my last entry, I'm not a fan of Dr Mario.  Not sure why, but it just never appealed to me.it always seemed like a lame tetris clone woth Mario in it.  Dr Mario is only semi-fun.  If i had a choice between Dr Mario and Mario 2 as my only games to play.   I would play Dr Mario.  But that doesn't say much.  Just that it is better than Mario's nightmares.
      The game consists of Mario decked out in a doctor's coat tossing pills into a bottle shaped container filled with viruses, that look like monsters or something.  So similar to Tetris I can barely stand to play it.  Somewhat harder than Tetris,  Yet still somehow not as good at the same time.  By the end of a Dr Mario Session all I can think about is how much fun I would have had, if I had played Tetris instead.  It gets a low rating from Nes Flashback.  But not as low as the non-rating I gave SMB2  http://arcadecow.com/game/12578/Dr.-Mario.html
                                                                            Rating ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment