Saturday, February 4, 2012

Super Mario Bros: /Duck Hunt: Cause two games are better.

                                              


These two games came with my first nes.  I always liked combo carts.  Its like getting more for your moneys:P.
   But when it comes to Super Mario Bros and Duck-Hunt as a combo they just can't be topped.  Super Mario Bros has tons of glitches you can recreate, like the 1up shell glitch,-------------------------------------->
and the world  -1 glitch, the bullet bill on lvl 6-3 glitch,
<---------------------


and the little man with firepower. lol  The first time I saw the lil dude running around shooting stuff  I was amazed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfEpTF6dSbg
          I personally,  liked playing after you had saved The Princess once already.  It was more challenging and was more fun for that reason.

  Duck Hunt was just awesome to.   I have to admit,  I often avoided playing the duck shooting  part due to that blasted dog.
       His constant presence was an irritant i could not handle. If you wish to kill that insipid mutt go here.http://www.tripletsandus.com/80s/80s_games/duckhunt.htm          But I loved the clay shooting it was just excellent in so many ways.  I loved to post up as far from the screen as I could and pop disks for hours on end.


"Nintendo" is owned by Nintendo of America Inc.  No infringement is intended by this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment