Saturday, January 14, 2012

1000 Views For Nes Flashback!!

    Well after 3 months of telling  everyone I see about my blog, and playing so many nes games,  many that I deemed not worthy or deemed myself as not ready to blog about.  I have reached 1000 Views.


You don't know how stoked I am about this.


  Lets recap what I have played.
Astyanax
Mike Tysons Punchout
Gyruss
Dragon Warrior I
Nintoaster
The Trials of Dragon Warrior I
Pac Man
The Defeat of Dragon Lord
Double Dribble
The Flashback Entertainment System.(Hate)
Silent Service (A Personal Favorite)
Ghosts and Goblins
Mario Brothers 2 (Doki Doki Panic)
Dr Mario (not a real doctor)
Dragon Strike ( not an RPG)
ADAD Pool of Radiance
Crystalis (Thanks to Brandon for game suggestion and assistance in gameplay)
Tetris (Best falling block game ever)
Alfred the Chicken (Weird but Awesome)
The Bards Tale (The easy RPG)
Bubble Bobble ( More difficult than it looks)
  Wow.  That is a lot of games.
Still many more to come.( Dragon Warrior II, Mario 3, Faxanadu, Contra Force, and Q'bert to name a few)   Thanks for the views and keep em coming

"Nintendo" is owned by Nintendo of America Inc.  No infringement is intended by this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment