Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bubble Bobble. Its just so weird.

  Sometimes the weirder they look the funner they are.  This is true of Bubble Bobble (Baburu Boburu).   

Originally an Arcade game designed by Taito,  it has been revamped for multiple systems and consoles over and over again since 1989.  Its a platform bubble popping game with progressive difficulty, that I must admit is rather addictive.
   You basically run around each level blowing bubbles around your enemies and popping them to collect food.  Seems easy huh. Well it gets really hard Here is me dying on level 10------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
   The main objective of the game is to save Bob and Bub's girlfriends  from some evil monsters.  I happen to have a level 10 code I'm gonna post at the end of this blog,  so if you wanna pick up where I decided I like the game go here http://arcadecow.com/game/12566/Bubble-Bobble.html

If you wanna know more about the game go here> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubble_Bobble

 Thanks for looking in and as always please like favorite and subscribe.
Oh the code here it is 
 <-------------------------level 10 code



















"Nintendo"  is owned by Nintendo Of America Inc.  No infringement is intended by this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the Font change I copied notes from a text document I made while I was playing and it just posted that way.

    ReplyDelete