Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dragon Lord goes down!

 After 2 and a half weeks of grinding and running and reloading and hoping monsters don't kill me when I'm low on magic energy, I have beaten Dragon Warrior I.
       I'm not gonna say what level it was at but lets just say its probably easier to just max at 30 to do it.  I barely won after running the whole way(when I didn't get jumped killed or "attacked before I was ready") to reach him.
  The ending is what you would expect you politely refuse the kingdom in hopes of finding your own to rule. Taking the impetuous Princess Gwaelin with you to walk off into the sunset(not literally), Happy happy, joy joy.
   I have to say after all the trouble the story was kinda solid and really pulled me in.  The level of difficulty is hard and the overall feel of the game is nice.
Will i play it again?  Not any time soon.  Do I like it?  For sure.  It rocks even after the hell I went through playing it. My next RPG will most likely be final fantasy.  It has its work cut out for it cause DW was worth the effort.      Try it yourself http://arcadecow.com/game/12577/Dragon-Warrior.html

No comments:

Post a Comment