Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pac-man: 30 years of DON'T FREAKING EAT ME!!! NOOOO!!!!!


  This is one of my most favorite games in the world.



 I loved it on Atari,  and it shines on NES.  Much the same game aside from a graphics makeover, Pac-man stays true to the arcade game everyone grew to love in the 80's.  styling and profiling after so many years Pac-man is a winner in any circle of gamers.  I give it the highest rating I can.  
      If you haven't played Pac-man yet crawl out of the hole you have lived in for the last 30 years and give it a go.  Its the one of the best NES has to offer.  Have fun playing and please subscribe.
https://pacman.live/ 
OK i know some of you are saying "but it was broken at level 200 something (geeky bastards):"  but i never made it to level  80 let alone 100 or anywhere near level 256.   So I still say its one of the greatest games in the Nes lineup.Despite being broken after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment