Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This is not a nintendo

I see these around.  Each one is different.  but it appears to be an unlicensed nes game system, bearing the same name of my blogspot. "FLASHBACK"  I would like to state that I do not support this or any other form of piracy.
  For the same price you can have an old system that has been refurbished.  I love the old box just fine.  This is not impressive to me in anyway. the nintoaster was impressive. this is just uncool in my opinion.  I doubt it will be around for very long.  and bet they don't work as well as an original to boot.




I hate the look of it and hope it burns.  Go away you bastard system.  We don't want you messing shit up.
hate,  hate and more hate to this machine of false nes-ness.  A pox on your designer. I say to you, you haggard little fake game console you.  Bet you took old Nes systems and rebuilt them and renamed them.  lame,  lame,( are those sega controllers?) lame, ( my god they are)LAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment